I have been able to try Shazam ID some more now, and I’m getting more and more impressed. At first I was ony trying it on English artists, thinking that the database would only take them since the server is in England, but no! I tried bout an Indian song and a Polish song, and it worked bout times! This is a great little program!
Now, how to innstalle!
- You need a phone witch runs on a S60 system! If you aren’t sure about your phone, check the list HERE!
- Now you need to download the program to your pc! But you don’t want to download it from Shazam ID’s home page, but download it from HERE! You may need to use Internet explorer to download it! When I tried to download using Firefox, it just opened the file in the browser window instead! On the download page you see different phone models, but not all of them! My phone is a Nokia N82, witch is not on the list, but it runs on S60 software. I just downloaded from the N80 link, and it works great!
- Now you need to transfer the downloaded file to your phone! Use the method you want, Bluetooth, Ir or cable.
- Now, since this is a 30 day trail version (that works forever?) you need to change the date on your phone! Set it to January 1st 2008! After the installation you can change it back!
- Now run the file that you transferred to the phone, on the phone!
- Follow the instructions on your screen
- Congratulation! You now have the Shazam ID on your phone! It’s a great party trick to show your friends!
Share on Facebook